The most significant part of having a sustainable community is easy and productive education.
English Bento is a data-rich LMS for teachers and a highly interactive app for students, a platform, and a highly interactive educational application for students that train English speaking, listening, vocabulary, and more fluency skills, and for teachers to keep track of student’s progress. It was made by Digital Pomegranate. for the 1.5 billion English learners that want to improve their English fluency and learn to communicate with the current dominant lingua franca of international diplomacy, business, science, technology, and travel.
English Bento is a huge opportunity for everyone to learn English because nowadays it is key to communication with the whole world.
English Bento is a complete digital language solution for language schools and or English classes. because its uses were built from the ground up using micro-learning, feedback, progress tracking, scoring, and game-based gamification, and pedagogically activities so students can learn with the device they love the most: their smartphones. learning to help students improve their English speaking, comprehension, fluency, and more.
Currently, English Bento collaborates with several Japanese Universities:
- Tokai University in Hiratsuka city(Kanagawa Prefecture)
- Meiji University in (Tokyo)
- Kyushu Sangyo University (in Fukuoka, Kyushu) city
- Sunnyside language school in (Tokyo)
What are the perspectives?
With the Covid crisis, the entire educational landscape changed in the year 2020. Teachers received a crash course in e-learning and the demand for more trackable pedagogically sound apps increases in one year. What English Bento does differently than other products is that it combines a custom LMS with the app. This allows the teacher to set assignments and track all the student’s abilities, progress, and time-on-task. Stand-alone apps can’t do this and an LMS is just an empty system. With English Bento, you get the best of both worlds.
The future of English Bento is in new content, additional activities, and social features.
- We are simultaneously building up the English content library as we complete the user content-creation features. This will allow busy teachers and schools to either use pre-existing materials or add their own to suit their curriculums.
- There are currently 10 activities, 2 testing-based in development and others being planned. Each activity increased the engagement possibilities of the platform and makes it more attractive to educational institutions and teachers alike.
- Social features are a powerful driver of engagement and that is why we are planning additional features such as leaderboards, chatbots, and additional social learning activities. Students learn more when they learn together so we take the social aspect of learning very seriously.
- The only thing that students may love more than socializing is competing, so in addition to social features, we are also working on competitive games as well.
There are many, many reasons why learning a new language is a good idea. It allows you to communicate with new people. It helps you to see things from a different perspective, or get a deeper understanding of another culture. It helps you to become a better listener. It even has health benefits, as studies have shown that people who speak two or more languages have more active minds later in life!→
Nowadays, more and more people are dedicating time to studying English as a second language. Many countries include English in their school syllabus and children are starting to learn English at a younger and younger age. But what is the true value of learning English?→